There have been countless predictions about all that’s going on, what the impact will be and how it will impact our future. The truth is, no one really knows for sure. But I just wanted to take a moment to share another bout of information and also practical actions that you can take to protect yourself and your family.
Pardon my slightly scattered approach on this but wanted to get it out to you as soon as possible.
If you haven’t read my first post on this and healthy lifestyle tips, click here. That will fill in some of the gaps in this post.
Symptoms of Coronavirus:
- Dry cough
- Pain in lung area
- High fever
The facts about what in the world is going on:
- Most people don’t appear to build antibodies to it which is unusual (a normal virus does not work this way). Antibodies provide immunity. It does appear that this virus is weaponized in some form.
- China has for sure been hit the hardest thus far.
- The Coronavirus seems to be less fatal but wider spread…meaning it may likely mildly infect more people (~80%) but kill very few (less than 5%)…the other 15% will likely have a moderate infection…(by comparison SARS was 10% mortality and HINI was 17.4%)
- As with any pathogen, those who are most susceptible are people who have a weakened immune system (this is not based solely on age but more on the condition of one’s health).
- About 2/3 of those infected are men.
- The places with 5G installations have a higher rate of Coronavirus (5G weakens the immune system).
- Symptoms can take about 5 days to manifest so of course a person can be contagious and not realize it.
- Re-infection can occur so it’s important to work preventatively long term!
- It is airborne.
However, all of this isn’t what matters most. The most important thing is what do we do next. How can we protect ourselves and our loved ones?
Coming in contact with this virus does NOT MEAN you have to contract it. It’s likely you will be exposed but again, the best defense is a good offense. We are exposed to countless pathogens daily that we don’t pick up or that we do pick up but our immune systems destroys without even telling us (beautiful creation, right?!). Panic and fear are not a good solution as these emotions can also hinder immune function. Breathe. Remain calm. Act purposefully.
As far as the infection rate, similar to the flu that often goes around at certain times of the year, many will get it, feel ill for a few days and recover relatively quickly. Those who have a fatal experience with the flu were already compromised! (See the previous blog post Building a Bullet Proof Immune System: Corona Virus Concerns: Alternative Health Care for more on this.) The flu was just the straw that broke the camels back. This is why I can not stress enough the importance of strengthening your immune system NOW and maintaining that vigilance for the long term (not just until this virus blows over).
Again, most people who contract this virus will get over it in a relatively short time (similar to the flu which commonly lasts a week or less).
I won’t go into great detail here but as I mentioned, areas with 5G are the ones being hardest hit. The faster technology is NOT worth it! In the meantime, I highly recommend personal protection devices for your phones/iPads/computers (Q-Disc and EMF Cell Phone Shield) and body (Quantum Pendant and Prosperity Coin) as well. 5G tends to decrease melatonin production so it’s a good time to really be more aware of staying off electronics at night and use a bit of cell resonate melatonin if you’re having a hard time sleeping.
As a QRA practitioner, I am able to evaluate clients energetically which allows their body to reveal exactly what it needs. Being tested is ideal but in the meantime, below are more general recommendations.
Hot tea can help (the virus in the lungs don’t like the heat)- heat can kill the virus in the upper respiratory area. Good quality organic herbal tea is best… licorice root or peppermint tea is specifically helpful for the lungs but any hot herbal tea will be helpful.
A bit more about Silver:
Silver is a powerful mineral that has won battles with nearly any virus it comes into contact with.
In addition to taking it orally:
- Neti Pot– you can add a teaspoon of Silver to 1/2 cup of warm water and run it through your sinuses. This is especially helpful to do after being around lots of people or if you are having any sinus or breathing issues.
- Silver spray– Silver is also an excellent defense to spray on hands and face. Just get a small 2-4 oz spray bottle and fill it with Silver. You can use this in place of hand sanitizer. Also, you can mist your face a few times each day, again, especially after going to the grocery store or other public places. I really like using this with kids especially as they tend to be less discerning about what they touch and don’t give a second though to putting their hands in their eyes, nose, mouth, etc.
Breathing exercises. Most pathogens are looking for less than oxygenated spaces. Increase the oxygen in your system by deep breathing especially in fresh air. The breathing exercise can be as simple as 4-4-4:
Breathe in for 4 counts
Hold it for 4 counts
Exhale for 4 counts
Repeat for a couple of minutes several times/day.
***If you don’t do much exercise and breathing exercises, this can be a challenge at first. Work up to it. On the other hand, if you find this easy, work up to 5-10-5. This can be done anywhere and only takes a few minutes. Just as you put stress on a muscle to strengthen and work it, the same is true for your lungs. This is like weight training for your lungs. In addition to strengthening your lungs, the side benefits of deep breathing include reduced stress, reduced anxiety, more energy, more focus, improved sleep and more. It’s free, easy and fast, but don’t let that make you feel like it’s not worth doing. Like so many other health “basics”, this is a powerful practice.
Castor Oil and Heat:
Castor oil packs are gentle but powerful and I use them often with clients in my clinic in combination with full spectrum heating pads (remember, this virus doesn’t like the heat). This simple therapy feels amazing and helps to increase circulation in the area of application. In the case of using it to improve the health of the lungs here’s what I recommend:
I would do one side at a time. Apply a couple of drops of QC oil and massage into the right upper chest/lung area. Then, saturate a clean dry piece of cotton or flannel (preferably organic) with castor oil. Put it on the area. Cover with a bit of plastic wrap and an old towel (castor oil stains anything it touches so wear old clothes and use old sheets/towels/etc.). Add the heating pad. Lay in a quiet relaxed place for at least an hour, ideally without moving much or talking. You can do these at night in bed or anytime of day. The next day, repeat on the other side.
Continue to Practice Healthy Living Habits
Excellent superfoods and supplements to add to your power smoothies:
- Spirulina Manna– 1 tablespoon/day in water, smoothie or homemade applesauce
- Aloe is also great…you can use our Aloe Pro or even buy it whole and throw a chunk of it in your smoothie
- Medi-Mineral Serum– shake well, add 1-3 tsp/day
More foods: (always organic)
- Blueberries- fresh or frozen (great in smoothies)
- Oregano, sage and thyme are all wonderful for the lungs
- Dark leafy greens- Containing loads of DIGESTIBLE fiber, minerals, chlorophyll, vitamins and a myriad of other phytonutrients, these vegetables should be given a cape. They give energy, clean your blood, boost your immunity, improve overall vitality and so much more. They are great in salads or smoothies and usually are easy to find organic. (Kale, spinach, chard, romaine, parsley, cilantro, arugula, etc.)
***Just one more reminder about the importance of eating an organic, vegan, whole food diet. This reduces the toxic load on your immune system as well as dramatically increases the nutrition that your fighter cells need to FIGHT!
Again, if you haven’t read the first post Building a Bullet Proof Immune System: Corona Virus Concerns: Alternative Health Care with more specific protocols, click here to check it out.
If you have friends or loved ones who are full of fear, worry and anxiety, please pass this along. Education and empowerment reduce fear and uncertainty.
Again, stay out of fear. You are safe, healthy, loved and healed. Your body was created to heal itself if it has what it needs. Feed it well, and not just with food!
Nothing said or implied in this post is intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any disease. It does not take the place of a qualified health care practitioner and is intended for educational purposes only.