The Thera360 Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna is the perfect choice for those seeking a portable wellness option or to combine infrared and ozone therapies.
Are you looking for a personal, portable infrared sauna? Would you like an infrared sauna that is compatible with the use of ozone? The Thera360 is an ideal solution.
The Thera360 Infrared Sauna features a proprietary combination of full spectrum natural health infrared heating panels for deep, penetrating heat, and Tourmaline stones for the production of negative ions.
This combination bathes you from every direction in full spectrum near and far infrared and negative ions, without unwanted exposure to EMF. Advanced Earthing Technology also improves the experience by using the natural charge of the Earth to balance the body’s delicate polarity and increase cellular communication.
The Thera360’s method of shielding against EMF lets you take in maximum benefits for healing without worry. It is energy efficient and can be folded for storage under a bed or in a closet when not in use. It’s the only portable sauna that provides both near and far infrared with earthing, negative ions, and no EMF.
Because it is made from ozone-compatible materials, this sauna can be used as a combination therapy with ozone. Simply direct your tubing into the sauna while your ozone generator is running to achieve the best of both.
The Thera360 sauna really is the perfect choice.
- Full Spectrum Near and Far Infrared
- No EMF Exposure
- Non-Offgassing Material
- 96% Emissivity
- Full Spectrum Infrared Ultra Wave Frequencies
- Infrared Foot Pad included
- Advanced Earthing Technology
- Natural Tourmaline for Negative Ions
- LED Safety Controller – Temperature up to 170F, Timer up to 90 Minutes
- Easy to Fold Up, Carrying Case Included
- Comes with Folding Chair
- Chair Weight Limit: 200 lbs (other chairs can be used)
- Extra Zip-out Collar Made from Terry Cloth
- 12′ Power Cord
- Dimensions: 33″ W x 37″ L x 46″ H
- 900 Watts, 120V, 220 available upon request
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Meets international standards for electricity, electromagnetic compatibility, and low voltage directives
- Made in the USA in a quality inspected facility, certified internationally by Det Norske Veritas for compliance with ISO 9001 Management System Practices.
- Tested for material toxicity and bio compatibility.
- One year limited warranty