purpose: for dry/damaged hair, scented with essential oils of sandalwood + bergamot + geranium
to soothe, nourish and heal. made with nutrient rich flowers, moisturizing honey and luxurious ayurvedic oils that are all about balance and finding serenity.
recommended : for fine to medium hair of all hair types. if you have wavy/curly hair, your hair will love this! if you hair on the thicker side, you may want to take a peek at revive conditioner.
– safe for color treated hair.
– non-toxic, made with natural ingredients only
– reiki infused
I N G R E D I E N T S
- behentrimonium methosulfate | an unnecessarily intimating name for a self emulsifying wax naturally derived from the colza plant. mild conditioning agent which imparts softness and helps with detangling.
- cetyl alcohol | fatty alcohol derived from vegetable oils. the natural oils hydrate external layers by increasing hydration and reducing evaporation creating softer and more pliable hair.
- stearyl alcohol | vegetable sourced fatty alcohol derived from natural oils and fats. helps the cuticle of the hair lie flat. great for frizzy or curly hair.
- honey | natural humectant, honey attracts moisture. full of antioxidants and nutrients to feed hair follicles that house the live part of hair, encouraging hair growth.
- organic chamomile extract | cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp or dandruff. one of the most ancient herbs originally used by ancient Egyptians.
- organic lemon balm extract | known as the “calming” herb. native to europe and the mediterranean. belonging to the mint family. cleanses hair, increases shine, adds body, soothing, prevents dandruff.
- organic golden jojoba oil | mimics scalp’s sebum (scalp’s natural oil), moisturizes, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles.
- organic calendula flower extract | heals cuts and wounds with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. it is the skin whisperer of flowers. the “calends” referred to the first days of each month of the Roman calendar and signified the start of the new moon cycle.
- bergamot essential oil | antiseptic, anti-depressant with qualities that are useful for skin complaints, such as acne, oily skin conditions and eczema. a tree originally from southeast asia but first sold in bergamo, italy hence its name.
- geranium essential oil | used in aromatherapy to soothe anxiety, rose-like aroma, healing to skin and strengthening to hair.
- sandalwood essential oil | it is a rich, woody and warm aroma used by Ayurvedic medicine for it’s aromatherapy properties. anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-aging, emollient, it’s nourishing to hair, alleviates skin conditions and moisturizes.
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment | fermented radish root and a strain from lactic acid builds an effective preservative against harmful bacteria. due to the water in these products, we need to protect from various bacterias growing over time. tested and proven to be safe and effective.
- lactobacillus | a friendly bacteria that can be found in a number of foods, probiotics, our gut. in conjunction with the radish root ferment, it builds a strong team against bacterias we don’t want in our products!
- coconut fruit extract | derived from coconuts, of course. it’s a smoothing and hydrating emollient and actually also a great anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, adding even more protection against any invading bacterias.
- citric acid | derived from 100% pure, non-gmo sugarcane. naturally found in citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.