purpose: if we could give our hair a green juice to drink, this is it! the herbal extracts stimulate growth, strengthen hair, de-stress & de-frizz. it’s ph-balanced and ready to protect the hair from environmental toxins. plus, it smells heavenly. scented with jasmine oil.
– safe for color treated hair
– reiki infused
I N G R E D I E N T S
- behentrimonium methosulfate | an unnecessarily intimating name for a self emulsifying wax naturally derived from the colza plant. mild conditioning agent which imparts softness and helps with detangling.
- cetyl alcohol | fatty alcohol derived from vegetable oils. the natural oils hydrate external layers by increasing hydration and reducing evaporation creating softer and more pliable hair.
- stearyl alcohol | vegetable sourced fatty alcohol derived from natural oils and fats. helps the cuticle of the hair lie flat. great for frizzy or curly hair.
- honey | natural humectant, honey attracts moisture. full of antioxidants and nutrients to feed hair follicles that house the live part of hair, encouraging hair growth.
- organic horsetail extract | the most abundant plant source of silica, a mineral that will strengthen your hair, stimulate hair growth.
- organic chamomile extract | cleansing, moisturizing, calming, heals minor wounds & soothes irritated scalp or dandruff. one of the most ancient herbs originally used by ancient Egyptians.
- organic white willow bark extract | a natural source of salicylic acid which helps exfoliate the scalp, hair stimulant, great for oily or dandruff prone hair. for thousands of years this natural source of salicin has been used for headaches, inflammation, sore muscles, later used to make aspirin. its a powerful bark and extremely effective on inflamed skin, dry scalp, dandruff, insect bites, the list goes on.
- organic yarrow flower extract | an ancient herb and one of the earliest indications of human’s use of medicinal plants. antimicrobial + anti-inflammatory which soothes irritated skin. effective for treating dandruff, itchiness, scalp irritation and oil production
- organic golden jojoba oil | mimics scalp’s sebum (scalp’s natural oil), moisturizes, soothing to the scalp, hydrates hair from within the hair shaft, helps repair damaged hair cuticles.
- organic jasmine fragrance oil | plant-based oil, naturally derived from plants and flowers to give the conditioner an amazing aroma of jasmine flowers. revered the “perfume of love” it is often described as an aphrodisiac.
- leuconostoc/radish root ferment | fermented radish root and a strain from lactic acid builds an effective preservative against harmful bacteria. due to the water in these products, we need to protect from various bacterias growing over time. tested and proven to be safe and effective.
- lactobacillus | a friendly bacteria that can be found in a number of foods, probiotics, our gut. in conjunction with the radish root ferment, it builds a strong team against bacterias we don’t want in our products!
- coconut fruit extract | derived from coconuts, of course. it’s a smoothing and hydrating emollient and actually also a great anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, adding even more protection against any invading bacterias.
- citric acid | derived from 100% pure, non-gmo sugarcane. naturally found in citrus fruits. balances PH levels in formula. most shower water is alkaline water, this opens up your hair cuticle. by lowering the PH level with this ingredient, it will close the cuticle so the hair is protected from environmental toxins, locking in moisture, preventing split ends and frizz.